My mother created a very healthy smoothie when I was just a little toddler. I cherish the memories of waking in the morning to the sound of my mother’s blender (well, I learned to cherish it later on in life).
The main ingredient in her smoothie was Flaxseed. The benefits of flaxseeds are:
There are some seasons in life where every single morning I will make this smoothie. After having a baby, who has time for that? So, it has been a few seasons since I was routinely blending my favorite smoothie. It was only until last week that I returned to it. My third child is now 4 months and I am slowly starting to be able to be selfish with my time in some ways. However, this time, I added a new special ingredient to perfect this morning smoothie….. kratom.
Kratom Girl’s Kratom Flaxseed Smoothie
- 8 oz Orange Juice
- 1 ripe banana
- A single dose of kratom powder/extract (I LOVE Candid Kratom packets, so convenient!)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of ground Flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
- 2 tablespoons of Collagen powder (they sell a kinds of brands on Amazon)
- Orange pieces (toppings option)
Grab your blend and throw in all of the ingredients (minus the orange pieces). Blend away to your desired texture and consistency. DRINK or jug.