I cannot claim that THIS, what I am about to list, is the best overall. Things change. Batches change, strains change, crops can suck. BUT when it came down to picking my top vendors, it was purely averaging it based on quality, consistency, and packaging/care. I’m a marketing specialist…. Image is a big thing to me–I aint gonna lie. When something is really good, if it has quality, if you truly are profiting from it as one might say, then it will show in how you are presenting it…. I use to be in sales. I know how it works. I’m now in marketing–same thing, but I’m a rare marketer for I HATE fluff. I am straight forward, to the point, but personal and unique in what I offer my clients. They might find better elsewhere, but I have made them like me, so because that’s powerful in a sale, they return to me….simply because Im a cool person to do business with and not an arrogant bitch. Vendors who have high prices and excellent packaging, PLUS quality products–they quickly have my sale. That’s just the way I roll. Now not all roll like me, so take my opinion with a grain of salt (I really don’t care).
#1 Vendor for me – Kaleidoscope.
* Quality product
* Quality packaging (Amazing! Love it!)
* Active with customers
* Strong strains I go back to
* Has an awesome and easy website to order from
#2 Vendor for me – Wicked Kratom.
* Quality product
* Quality packaging (My top favorite)
* Active with customers (sweet as hell!)
* Strong strains I go back to (Awesome extracts)
* Website to make my orders – fast and simple!
# 3 Vendor for me – Stan David Botanicals.
* Always does right for his customers!
* Has one of my top favorite strains that works amazing for me (White Magic)
* Communicates with his customers and interacts often
* Responds to messages fast
#4 Vendor for me – The Weaver Tree (Billy Weaver).
* Always does right for his customers (too nice!)
* Very active in his group
* Has one of my favorite strains
* Quality strains! Potent.
There are other vendors that have great kratom. The only reason they are not on this list is because I cannot buy kratom from everyone! lol I wish I could. It has taken me months to narrow down my process on who to order from and what to order when I do. For me and my level of pain, the above vendors are ones I will keep going back to.
Now….my favorite strains…….
To be continued.